Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He is Sam!


Hot chocolate... mmmmm.... just saying it makes a gal feel warm and cozy. I've never been a coffee drinker. I love getting hot chocolate (with whipped cream of course) at Starbucks. And, with all of our great Christmas mugs, I feel obligated to dring hot chocolate out of each one at least once during the holidays. I guess that's where my kids get the idea that one of the many traditions of our Christmas is hot chocolate. And, with weather temps below the freezing mark for the last 3 days, hot chocolate becomes our beverage of choice. So, every night, the kids get to split a package of hot chocolate. Here's Sam with his special mug. The picture at the top of my blog is also Sam... about 2 years ago. I keep thinking I need to change that picture, but it's just such a great representation of Sam. He's such a happy guy!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love his mug! How perfect!!
Although I AM indeed a coffee-obsessed woman, I do love me a good cup of cocoa as well!! (And I have a Wendy's restaurant cup that I found at a yard sale!!)

Sam-- ahhh, you can see the sweetness in his eyes. Isn't it amazing how two years can change a chap? He looks like such a little lad in the top one, and such a young man in the cup photo.