Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back in the stamp room...

During Christmas vacation, I had a list a mile long of things I had wanted to accomplish...one of those things being an opportunity to clean and organize my stamp room. I got it done, about a month late! But, better late than never, right? What a difference! Clutter truly does inhibit the creative juices. Before, I dreaded trying to find what I wanted. Now, it's so nice that everything has a place, and I have space to play. I've stamped more in the last couple weeks than in the last many months. And, today I did Kristina Werner's color challenge. I haven't done one of those since the fall! Her challenge was to use these colors.
This design is totally copied from the Stampin' Up catalog. I used a similar patter for a recent swap and thought it would work for these colors too. What do you think? I really like it. You can't really see the words, but it says, "You're a wonderful reason to celebrate." The teal is a little more vibrant in real life, but I think you get the picture.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful! The words are so sweet...awww...

Sylvia said...

I love your card!

Shan said...

Gawgeous! Just Gawgeous. (That's my Souther accent of course) :) I really love that one Darlin' :).

Ruby said...

Love your card, it's pretty. This is the first time I've visited your blog, I love your header, what a fab picture!

Lynn said...

I like the colors Trish. Really pretty together... Lookingforward to our next meeting. Tell us when you want our orders by :-).....