What are you thankful for...
Here is just a small sampling of my list.
10. That my children all seem to like each other (most of the time).
9. That deer season will be over in 2 months.
8. Plenty of food, warm clothing, and a cozy roof over our heads.
7. My dear, dear friends that live far away .... the ones that you would jump on a plane for if they needed you.
6. My friends that DON'T live far away and I'd only have to jump in the car if they needed me.
5. Finally realizing that chaos is difficult to live in... and allowing the Lord to show me how to get out of it.
4. The blessing of being able to enjoy the creativity that God has given me...
3. 5 healthy, happy children that continue to show me the love of our Father in ways I couldn't dream. Can God really love me as much as I love my children. He assure me that He does. What a mystery!
2. A husband that is truly a man that pursues my heart, and points me to God... He takes such good care of us.
1. The undeserved love of the King of King, and Lord of Lords. Even as a baby, He was my saviour. Wow!
There are many other things I'm thankful for...too numerous to list. How about you?